[RASMB] AUC Analysis for a protein without tryptophan

Timothy Dafforn t.r.dafforn at bham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 26 06:24:13 PST 2009

Hi Arthur et al..
Being partly a circular dichroism expert (which means working mainly in the Far UV) I would say give it ago (we have had lots of success).
Arthurs comments are excellent ones..
Just be ware of chloride ions as they absorb down there. Replacement with Fluoride works a treat, just don't lick you fingers!
Tim Dafforn