[RASMB] housing plugs

Tom Laue Tom.Laue at unh.edu
Mon Aug 3 09:22:23 PDT 2009

Hi Anamika-
I would recommend that you get a kit from Spin Analytical
(www.spinanalytical.com). It comes with the punch, hex-head cell housing
screws and Teflon sheeting to punch out the gaskets. You can also get a
torque screwdriver to tighten the screws (without over-tightening), or
at least get enough information to buy one. If you want the red PVC
sheeting, you can get that, instead, but our experience has been that
the Teflon is a better at preventing leaks.
Best wishes,
Tom Laue