[RASMB] Deadline extension for 125th The Svedberg anniversary AUC conference in Uppsala 16 - 18.9.2009

Helmut Coelfen Helmut.Coelfen at mpikg.mpg.de
Thu May 28 00:23:19 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

upon multiple request, we have extended the deadline for the registration of oral contributions for the 125th The Svedberg anniversary AUC conference to

15 June

If you would like to register an oral contribution, please make sure to keep this deadline since the scientific committee will select the talks for the program after this deadline. This deadline is only for oral contributions, not posters.

You can find the conference webpage for registration at

http://auc2009.uthscsa.edu/

The conference takes place from 16 - 18.9.2009 in Uppsala right at the place where The Svedberg worked and there will be an opportunity to visit The Svedbergs Ultracentrifuge museum and The Svedberg laboratory. The conference will start with a historical session with well known speakers (http://auc2009.uthscsa.edu/historical.php)

Before the conference from 13 - 16.9., there will be workshops on the use of sophisticated software for data evaluation. (http://auc2009.uthscsa.edu/workshops.php)

There will be a special conference issue published in Macromolecular Bioscience (http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/77002860/home). When registering your contribution, please indicate if you are interested to publish your work in this special issue.

We are much looking forward to see you in Uppsala

Best wishes

Helmut Cölfen

 PD Dr. habil. Helmut Cölfen

Max-Planck-Institute of Colloids and Interfaces

Colloid Chemistry

Am Mühlenberg, D-14476 Golm, Germany

Tel: --49 331 567-9513

Fax: --49 331 567-9502