[RASMB] densitymeter to computer

Leech, AP apl3 at york.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 03:06:13 PDT 2009

Hello Antje,

We have a DSA5000 but haven't yet needed to connect it to a PC.
I think the DMA5000 should be pretty similar. The serial connection
should be a standard RS232 and the connection diagram is in the
manual. It should be possible to test communications with any
terminal type program e.g. Hyperterm or Windows terminal, I don't
think you need to have the Anton Paar software. I'd be happy to
try ours out if you can't get to the bottom of your problem.

All the best,

Andrew