[RASMB] WG: 18th international Symposium on Analytical Ultracentrifugation

Helmut Coelfen Helmut.Coelfen at mpikg.mpg.de
Fri Mar 27 06:20:47 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to announce the 18th international symposium on analytical
ultracentrifugation taking place from Wednesday 16.9. - Friday 18.9. in
Uppsala, Sweden (see attached flyer). This meeting marks the 125th
anniversary of The Svedberg. Before the meeting, there will be a number
of workshops from Sunday 13.9. - Tuesday 15.9. Please visit the website

http://auc2009.uthscsa.edu/

for more information and registration. For the first time, we will have
a three days meeting and Wednesday 15.9. will be dedicated to the
history of AUC. We will have a history of AUC session with some famous
scientists in the AUC field and will also have the opportunity to visit
the Svedberg laboratory and the Svedberg museum in Uppsala.

I guess this will be a really exciting event and unique opportunity for
everybody in the field of AUC so don't miss it.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Uppsala in September

Best wishes

Helmut Coelfen

P.S. Please print the flyer out and display it in your departments so
that other potentially interested colleagues get aware of this meeting.