[RASMB] vacuum fluctuation

QCZ hydrothermo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:19:22 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I have recently seen a vacuum jump from 9 microns to 45 microns during the
acceleration to 50K rpm. At the same time, the temperature goes up to 20.4C
from the set temp of 20.0C. It came back stepwise to 20C after 2 minutes
based on the temperature plot in sedfit.  My experience is that this cooling
took too long. The data fit was really noisy with the rmsd of 0.015 (total
OD280=0.9) or above and the residual was bad for the first 45 scans.
Is this a vacuum issue or the temperature control problem? Any input will be
appreciated.  Thanks.

Chin