[RASMB] non-ideality in velocity [was: interference optics]

Fumio Arisaka farisaka at bio.titech.ac.jp
Wed Apr 9 03:46:16 PDT 2008

Dear Helmut, Tom, John, Ariel, Borries, Allen, Arthur, Ewa, Steve and all,

It has been quite informative discussions which went further than
my original simple question, but was very interesting and I learned a
a lot.  I thank you very much.  I thought I was going to quickly summarize
what I learned during the discussion, but may take some time.  So,
I decided just to say thank you for the moment.

Best wishes,  Fumio

p.s. I have just sent an e-mail to Spin Analytical for information
      concerning Ultrathin centerpieces.