[RASMB] dialyzing membranes

mitrana at mail.utexas.edu mitrana at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jan 14 07:33:58 PST 2008

Hello
For the P-200, we use a round-tip gel loading pipette tips to load the AUC cell.
If running a sedimentation velocity experiment requiring > 200 ul, we piggy-back
the aforementioned 200 ul tip on a 1 ml blue tip (tip slightly cut off) so that
400-450 ul can be pipetted at the same time. Hope this helps Eray.
Mitra