[RASMB] Diagnose the error message

mitrana at mail.utexas.edu mitrana at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 15 13:51:40 PDT 2007

"The entire roll of print-out paper in the XL-I spewed out with the
above error message to form a pile roughly the size of the XL-I itself."

I couldn't help it but this made me laugh out loud while praying that something
like this did not happen to our instrument. I hope this problem has or will
soon be sorted out Mark.

Mitra