[RASMB] ANNOUNCING: UltraScan 9.3 release

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Jun 18 19:26:40 PDT 2007

Dear Colleagues,

we are happy to announce the release of UltraScan version 9.3

This version includes a host of new features for the analysis of velocity
data using genetic algorithms and 2-dimensional spectrum analysis methods
with a supercomputer backend, a new pseudo-absorbance data processing
module, an improved data editor, and updates in the reporting system.

Also available is a new simulator capable of simulating multi-speed
profiles with user-selectable acceleration profiles, floatation,
reversible self-association systems with kinetic modulation between
instantaneous (diffusion controlled) and non-interacting extremes.

We also have available a new UltraScan LIMS portal for accessing the
supercomputer. We provide free portals and HPC access to interested parties.

The software is available for Linux, Mac OS-X (Intel, PPC, G4), and now
we also have a solution for Windows: A VMWare image for Windows containing
a complete Linux distribution configured for UltraScan.

Downloads are available from:

http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu

Please let us know if you find any bugs, problems, etc...

Regards, -Borries