[RASMB] shift in absorbance

Kristian Schilling schilling at nanolytics.de
Fri May 25 06:19:23 PDT 2007

Dear all - I am forwarding this request from Antje and Helmut as they are
encountering problems in addressing the RASMB server. If you wish to send
any answers directly to Antje, please use her email address given here:
voelkel at mpigk.mpg.de. Answers via RASMB will be received as well. Best,
Kristian