[RASMB] sarah siegel

Ariel Lustig ariel.lustig at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 29 04:04:21 PDT 2007

Dear Sarah and rasmb's,
as dealing more than  50  years  with  ultracentrifugation and SE. My  first  suggestion  is not  to  fit to any  Mw
or  masses as  dublicates  or  mixtures, but  just to accept values you  achieve  direct . Sure  with  more  than  2  concentrations you  could   define  if your  system  is  at the run condition  a nonideal or  an  self  associaion one,
or  at  what  concentration your   dimer ?? dissociate  in  monomer.Good  that  you  made  runs  at  several  speeds
that  may  show  also at a certain  speed where it  seems  to have  a single  Mw if this is  a real  one.
My way of  analysing  different  species  is with the  attached paper on the SEGAL program (possible  to down load)
There are different  examples and  practical  examples.
In case  of  questions   Gia and  me could  I hope  help  you....ariel
ariel.lustig at bluewin.ch