[RASMB] vbar

Schoenfeld, Hans-J. hans-j.schoenfeld at roche.com
Wed Jun 7 06:44:01 PDT 2006

Static light scattering may be simpler as it saves the sedimentation experiment.
However, to feel confident I would do both. Both methods depend exclusively on absolute measurements of parameters (M vers. D and s), should therefore result in similar numbers for M and would in the best case confirm each other...

Hans-Joachim Schönfeld.