[RASMB] HeteroAnalysis reference?

Leech, AP apl3 at york.ac.uk
Wed Apr 12 05:42:20 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I have been inspired by the excellent AUC2006 meeting to come
back and have another look at various bits of data analysis,
and now have a very small problem:

I can't find a reference for the HeteroAnalysis software by
Jim Cole and Jeff Lary in the program documentation. Is there
a literature reference I can point people at?

Many thanks,

Andrew

--
Dr Andrew Leech                   *  Head of the Molecular
Technology Facility               *   Interactions Laboratory
PO Box 373,  York  YO10 5YW       *  Email : apl3 at york.ac.uk