[RASMB] The 15th International AUC Conference in London on 4-7 April 2006

Perkins, Steve (Medsch Bloomsbury/Biochemistry & Molecular Biology) s.perkins at medsch.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 22 16:12:10 PST 2006

To RASMB-ers

This is to say that we have completed preparations for what promises to
be a stimulating AUC meeting in London UK in less than two weeks from
now. The AUC2006 web site has been updated in detail.

For the Workshop and Symposium Programmes and Maps of UCL, please see
http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/bsm/structure/auc_conf_downloads.htm

For the Workshops, please see
http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/bsm/structure/auc_conf_workshops.htm - we
now have an extra Workshop at the end

For updates and general information, including details of a prize for
the best poster, please see
http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/bsm/structure/auc_conf_under_construction.h
tm

Angela is doing a great job in the organisation of AUC2006 - please
email her at hearing-assistant at biochem.ucl.ac.uk if there is anything
you need to ask, including late registrations if you wish to come.

We all look forward to welcoming you to an exciting meeting!

Kind regards

Steve Perkins, Jayesh Gor and Angela Durrant