[RASMB] Postdoctoral Position

Dorothy Beckett dbeckett at umd.edu
Fri Jan 27 13:48:25 PST 2006

Dear All,
I would like to hire a posdoctoral fellow. Please pass on the advertisement
porvided below to those who might be interested.
Thanks,
Dorothy Beckett

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION IN MOLECULAR BIOPHYSICS

A postdoctoral fellowship available in applying biophysical tools to the study of
the equilibrium and kinetic properties of protein:protein interactions. Ph.D.
training in biochemistry or biophysics is required. Experience with fluorescence
spectroscopy and molecular biology is desirable. Our laboratory is in the
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry at the University of Maryland. Recent
growth in Molecular Biophysics on the campus will afford interactions with
several research groups and seminar series of interest to the candidate. The
university is located in College Park, MD, which is part of the greater
Washington D.C. metropolitan area. Start date: Negotiable

Salary: Commensurate with training
Benefits: Excellent healthcare benefits

Contact: Dr. Dorothy Beckett
	    Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
	    University of Maryland
	    College Park, MD 20472
                dbeckett at umd.edu

Dorothy Beckett, Professor
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Center for Structural Biology & Organization
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20472
dbeckett at umd.edu