[RASMB] (no subject)

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Tue Nov 29 03:56:16 PST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

It's time again for the next UltraScan Seminar on the
AccessGrid. Scheduled for Thursday, December 1st,  11 am - 12 pm Central
Daylight Time

During this meeting I will analyze data from participants with methods
implemented in UltraScan and demonstrate what can be learned. If you
would like to have a dataset analyzed, please provide it as an e-mail
attachment by Wednesday morning as a zip or tar.gz archive.

The seminar will take place in the UltraScan room in the venue server
of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. The
venue address is:

 https://ag1.v19.uthscsa.edu:8000/Venues/default

All participants will need the AccessGrid toolkit version 2.3.3 or
higher and a VNC viewer to participate. Please see the instructions
for the setup of VNC viewer (http://www.tightvnc.com) and the
AccessGrid software at:

http://www.accessgrid.uthscsa.edu

Note 1: There will be a 1 hour setup time - 10-11 am central time.
Please contact Jeremy Mann at jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
or 210-567-2672 if you need help with the setup. I recommend
to test out your AccessGrid connection one or two days in advance
of the meeting if you have never set it up before.

See you Thursday, -Borries