[RASMB] JobOpen: Research Protein Biochem Scientist I/II

RS&A rsa at sedona.net
Thu Nov 10 16:48:56 PST 2005

Dear Listmembers,
If you would like to contact us by email, please do not hit the reply
button as that may distribute to the entire list.

Scientist I/II Research Protein Biochemistry, #1039
Job Description
 We are currently seeking PhD/MS level scientists for an opening for a
Scientist I/ Scientist II in our client company?s Research Dept.  This
person will support pre-clinical research of innovative therapeutic
products.  Expertise in biochemical techniques is important.  The
candidate will be part of an interactive team with potential to
contribute to multiple pre-clinical programs.

Job Requirements
We are seeking candidates with a PhD. or equivalent experience that have
a minimum of 3-5 years of expertise in protein purification and
characterization.  Good communication and documentation skills are
essential. The candidate will be part of an interactive team and will
supervise others.

Requirements/Qualifications:
Education:  Ph.D. or equivalent experience.
Experience:
*   Minimally 3-5 years of bench scale protein purification and
characterization experience.
*   Expertise with Chromatographic separations esp HPLC; also experience
w/ laser light scattering, electrophoretic methods.
*   Knowledge of molecular biology/cell culture will be an advantage.

Job Complexity:   Ability to multi-task and supervise others in
experimental design, data interpretation and presentation is required.
Supervision:   Can work independently and will have supervisory
responsibilities.

If you have an interest in this or other opportunities, please send your
resume as a MS Word compatible file attached to email to the attention
of Basirah at RS&A.  All correspondence is held in strict confidence.

(Ms) Basirah Nur Abdu Al'Basit

RS&A  Scientific Search
P.O. Box 2337
Sedona, AZ 86339-2337