[RASMB] cell leak update

Allen H Pekar PEKAR_ALLEN_H at Lilly.com
Wed Aug 24 16:42:01 PDT 2005

RASMB members:  This is an update on the cell leak we had today. The
damage to the cell was more extensive than we originally thought. The
scientist who actually did the run cleaned and dried the centerpiece.
Using a lens, he detected a crack in the rib at the bottom of the cell.
The crack did not go all the way from one sector to the other.  Our thanks
to everyone who responded to my e-mail.  Allen Pekar (Eli Lilly and Co.)