[RASMB] UltraScan AccessGrid Seminar Thu July 7th

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Tue Jul 5 14:04:01 PDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Reminder: UltraScan Seminar on the AccessGrid. Scheduled for
Thursday, July 7th - 11 am - 12 pm Central Daylight Time

In this seminar I will discuss how to use UltraScan to run a
Monte Carlo analysis on a datafit of an equilibrium experiment
to determine the fitting statistics and confidence limits of the
parameters determined with the UltraScan fitting program. I will
discuss how to set up UltraScan on a single and multiprocessor
computer and how to install it on a Linux Beowulf cluster for
parallel Monte Carlo calculations.

The seminar will take place in the UltraScan room in the venue server
of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. The
venue address is:

 https://ag1.v19.uthscsa.edu:8000/Venues/default

All participants will need the AccessGrid toolkit version 2.3.3 or
higher and a VNC viewer to participate. Please see the instructions
for the setup of VNC viewer (http://www.tightvnc.com) and the
AccessGrid software at:

http://www.accessgrid.uthscsa.edu

There will be setup time scheduled one hour prior to the meeting.
Please contact Jeremy Mann at jeremy at biochem dot uthscsa dot edu
or 210-567-2672 if you need help with the setup.

See you then, -Borries