[RASMB] UltraScan 7.1 released

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sat Apr 9 13:54:00 PDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce the release of UltraScan 7.1.  This version has
been released free for both academic and commercial use for all platforms
(including Windows and Macintosh OS-X).  UltraScan is available for
download from the UltraScan website at:

http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu

This version is a maintenance release of version 7.0. It fixes several
bugs and also introduces improvements in the layout and user interface.
If you have any bug reports, please forward them to me directly.

I recommend that all users upgrade to version 7.1.

Regards, -Borries
---
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Dept. of Biochemistry, MC 7760
7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78229-3901
Voice: 210-567-6592, Fax: 210-567-1136, Email: demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu