[RASMB] AUC reproducibility

Rasa, M.V m.rasa at tue.nl
Fri Apr 1 13:02:00 PST 2005

Dear colleagues,

I am investigating now the reproducibility of measurements
of a sample prepared from the same supramolecular complex solution and
salt solution,
in ideal equilibrium runs and successive measurements (cells are
refilled after cleaning).
The whole procedure, including running parameters, is the same. Since I
obtained contradictory results,
I would like to ask you about your experience with reproducibility of
measurements with XL-A.
There are up to now no signs that something happened with our sample in
time (from wavelength scan measurements).
The chemical compatibility is also checked (well established already)
and preparation avoided
other polymers.

Of course this is a general question, and I am very likely not aware of
all factors which may affect the result,
so I will come back with the necessary details according to your
comments.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Mircea Rasa.

Mircea RASA

Eindhoven University of Technology
Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry
Laboratory of Macromolecular Chemistry and Nanoscience
PO Box 513, STO 3.39
5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Tel: +31 (0)40 247 2835
Fax: +31 (0)40 247 4186