[RASMB] TMP

Karel Planken k.l.planken at chem.uu.nl
Mon Mar 14 10:07:00 PST 2005

Dear W. Stafford,
I am interested in the TMP for a XL-A AUC (is this possible and does this
make sense? (we have frequently problems with light intensity due to the oil
of the diffusion pump) because you only mentioned the XL-I). I am not sure
wether we can afford it but I embrace the development of a new cleaner pump
to replace the 'old' diffusion pump. Therefore I send my reply to make sure
that Beckman will be aware of the need for a new pump.

Kind regards, Karel Planken.

Drs. Karel L. Planken
Van 't Hoff Laboratory for Physical and Colloid Chemistry
Fac. of Chemistry
Utrecht University
Padualaan 8
3584 CH Utrecht