[RASMB] Tom Laue AUC video

Stephen Harding Steve.Harding at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 09:08:00 PST 2004

Hi everyone
Has anyone got a copy they can briefly lend us of the excellent video on electrophoresis and analytical ultracentrifugation with Tom Laue in it? Its in the Cogito Working with Proteins series. We've been using it for years as an excellent teaching resource but it now seems to have been ripped off: needed for lecture/demos next Thursday.  Seems impossible to buy another copy now, at least in U.K.
Thanks
Steve Harding