[RASMB] MacNONLIN for OS X

Karen Fleming Karen.Fleming at jhu.edu
Mon Apr 12 09:01:00 PDT 2004

RASMBers,

I will second the request for the AUC NONLIN to be compiled for OS X. I
would LOVE for this extremely useful and rigorous program to be compiled
for OS X. While I can launch classic and use my old MacNONLIN PPC, this
solution won't last forever. I know that the UConn AUC course is coming
up - Is there any chance that someone there could re-compile NONLIN for
OS X?

-Karen F.

Dear RASMB,

Is there a relatively current version of MacNonlin out there?  All I've
been able to find is the OS7-era version, the link to which doesn't even
appear to be active.  I've been processing XL-A sedimentation
equilibrium data on a series of related constructs for about a year now,
mostly by hand (loving the Excel Macros)--but that's only going to go so
far when it comes to trying to fit multiple self-associations.  Unix
would even be fine--anything besides the Windows version?

Reba Howard

--
Karen G. Fleming, Ph.D.

Karen.Fleming at jhu.edu