[RASMB] MacNonlin for OS X (or anything close)?

Reba Howard rhoward at itsa.ucsf.edu
Mon Apr 12 07:04:01 PDT 2004

Dear RASMB,

Is there a relatively current version of MacNonlin out there?  All I've
been able to find is the OS7-era version, the link to which doesn't
even appear to be active.  I've been processing XL-A sedimentation
equilibrium data on a series of related constructs for about a year
now, mostly by hand (loving the Excel Macros)--but that's only going to
go so far when it comes to trying to fit multiple self-associations.
Unix would even be fine--anything besides the Windows version?

Reba Howard