[RASMB] UK/European AUC conference Final Call

David Scott Dj.Scott at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Feb 6 22:48:01 PST 2004

Hello All,

Details are being finalised for the UK/European AUC conference at Oxford 1st-2nd April 2004. If you have registered with me, can you send me your payments as we need to pay Pembroke College soon. We can accept a cheque in any currency, and can now do credit transfer as long as it is in pounds (the University charges £30 for converting currencies I'm afraid!). We unfortunately cannot accept Credit cards.

Notes to Speakers:
Due to the number of volunteers, talk times are 20 minutes with 5 minutes questions. Attached is a provisional program. Can you:
(a) Check that you are on it. Any omissions are my mistakes entirely. Please let me know immediately if you have been missed off.
(b) Check your talk title. Again, any omissions...
(c) Tell me if you want to change the time of your talk. With a large international contingent flying in from around the world, I appreciate some times of the day will be easier than others! Let me know if you want to swap around.

We are still aiming to have a software session, and a "best of poster" talk session. There is some allowance in the 2nd day for over-runs.

Hope to see you all in Oxford in April.

Regards

Dave Scott.

Dr. David J. Scott
Lecturer in Physical Biochemistry
National Centre for Macromolecular Hydrodynamics
School of Biosciences
University of Nottingham
Sutton Bonington
Leicestershire