[RASMB] UK/European Analytical Ultracentrifuge Conference CALL FOR PAPERS

David Scott Dj.Scott at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Oct 2 06:34:00 PDT 2003

UK/European Analytical Ultracentrifuge Conference

1st-2nd April 2004 at Pembroke College, Oxford.

CALL FOR PAPERS
Talk slots are provisionally 20 minutes. Overhead, slide and computer projection are all available. Poster contributions are also very welcome.

We intend to publish contributions to the conference in a book to be published by the Royal Society of Chemistry. We last did this 11 years ago and the volume "Modern Analytical Ultracentrifugation in Biochemistry and Polymer Science" has been much quoted, so we are hoping for some high quality contributions from you all.

The Deadlines are as follows:

(1) For Provisional Talk Titles: 31st December 2003.
(2) For Abstracts:   1st February 2004.

If you wish your contribution to be published, please bring it with you to the conference. We will let you know nearer the time as to information regarding electronic formats.

Hope to hear from many of you in the coming months

Dave Scott.
Conference Organiser.

Dr. David J. Scott
Lecturer in Physical Biochemistry
National Centre for Macromolecular Hydrodynamics
School of Biosciences
University of Nottingham
Sutton Bonington
Leicestershire