[RASMB] ANNOUNCEMENT: UltraScan Workshop

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Thu Jun 12 10:05:01 PDT 2003

Dear Colleagues,

On July 14th I have planned a software workshop and tutorials for the
UltraScan sedimentation data analysis package to be held at the University
of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio for my collaborators and
students. Because of the demand I had to switch to a larger room, and
now a few seats are still available, so I have decided to offer them on
a first come, first serve basis to all UltraScan users. Each participant
will have a workstation to practice the course materials using a copy
of the software. Space is limited, so please respond early to guarantee
a spot.

For workshop information, please visit:

http://www.ultrascan.uthscsa.edu/us-workshop-0703/

Note: because of the limited space, I am currently exploring the
possibility to also offer this workshop through the Internet-2
AccessGrid. If you are interested in this option, please let me know.

For questions and further information, please email me directly at:

demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Thank you!

---
Borries Demeler, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Dept. of Biochemistry, 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, Texas 78229-3900
Voice: 210-567-6592, Fax: 210-567-4575, Email: demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu