[RASMB] Beckman Coulter Introduces Pre-assembled Cells for the XL-A/XL-I

mchien at beckman.com mchien at beckman.com
Wed Jun 4 20:32:00 PDT 2003

Pre-assembled Cells Featuring Flow-through Centerpiece Assembly

Beckman Coulter is pleased to introduce a pre-assembled cell featuring a new
flow-through centerpiece that saves you time. The assembled cell arrives ready
for use under a single part number and is suitable for Optima XL-A/XL-I
analytical ultracentrifuges and ProteomeLab XL-A/XL-I protein characterization
systems.

 The flow-through centerpiece features an additional filling hole that allows
the cell to be cleaned (flushed) without routinely disassembling & assembling
the cell. The centerpiece is epoxy charcoal fill and carries a maximum speed
rating of 42,000 rpm (same as the conventional 2 channel epoxy charcoal
centerpiece). Additional details and a cleaning procedure is included in the
attached bulletin.

Pre-assembled cells are available with sapphire or quartz windows;

   392773 Individual assembled cell (sapphire windows)
   392772 Individual assembled cell (quartz windows)

For additional information about this and other ProteomeLab XL-A/XL-I products,
visit us on the web; www.beckmancoulter.com/xla

(See attached file: FlwThrCntr.pdf)