[RASMB] buffer components and IF optics

Peter Schuck pschuck at helix.nih.gov
Mon May 12 10:27:00 PDT 2003

Irene,
I doubt that 1 mM DTT could have been the problem.  If you see only noise,
that would point towards strong scattering, either from the sample or from
the surface of the window, degrading the contrast of the fringes.  I've
done many runs with DTT concentrations in the low mM range, and never
noticed anything unusual.  I don't know, though, what happens at 200 mM...
Peter