[RASMB] Fwd: True Type Font from Allen Furst

Walter Stafford stafford at bbri.org
Sat Dec 15 12:39:00 PST 2001

>From: AFurst at beckman.com
>To: stafford at bbri.harvard.edu
>Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 15:16:34 -0800
>
>Walter-
>
>This was a font with v-bar in it. I sent it to the person who put the initial
>query in. I don't think it can be reduced at all, let alone 20 kb. Here's a
>copy for you, you can distribute it to the list or not, as you see fit.
>Happy holidays
>af

Hi RASMBer's

	Allen Furst has contributed a true type font that contains a
vBar. It can be download from the RASMB anonymous ftp site:

	ftp://alpha.bbri.org/rasmb/spin/Times_VBar.ttf

if that loads into your browser window, just go to

	ftp://alpha.bbri.org/rasmb/spin/

and select the file "Times_VBar.ttf" with the shift key (Option key
for Macs) down to save it to the disk.

A magical solstice to all!

--
Walter Stafford