[RASMB] windows

John W Burgner II jwb at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:23:42 PDT 2001

go to folder options, then to view, and unclick the boxes labeled "hide
file extensions for known file types. While you are there, you might
allow windows to "show hidden files and folders"
for windows 95   folder options is located under view in the explorer
program .
for windows 98   folder options is located under view and tools in the
explorer program.
for windows 2000   folder options is located under  tools in the
explorer program.
 That should make .IP4 reappear. I routinely assign centrifuge files to
notebook so that I read the title and remove data points if needed.
John Burgner