[RASMB] Open PhD position on multidimensional nanoparticle characterization via AUC

Walter, Johannes johannes.walter at fau.de
Fri Dec 15 01:15:37 PST 2023

Dear all,

I have an open PhD position on multidimensional nanoparticle characterization using AUC in my group.
The PhD is embedded in our interdisciplinary research consortium, which focuses on the design of particulate products:
https://www.crc1411.research.fau.eu

After successful 4 years, this research project has been prolonged for another four years.