[RASMB] AUC 2022

Patel, Trushar trushar.patel at uleth.ca
Fri Sep 10 12:04:35 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Regretfully, due to unforeseen circumstances outside of our control, we are forced to cancel this year's virtual AUC2021 conference. Covid-19 did not help, but we are hopeful to be able to make up for this year's loss by holding an in-person conference next year in Lethbridge, Canada.

Therefore, we are excited to announce the international AUC2022 conference (in-person) in Lethbridge from July 10th to 15th, 2022 at the University of Lethbridge. Over the coming months, we will communicate additional details. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Trushar Patel, PhD
Borries Demeler, PhD