[RASMB] Optima XL1 analytical ultracentrifuge for sale!

Sharma Ashwani (PSI) ashwani.sharma at psi.ch
Fri Jan 31 06:02:17 PST 2020

We sell a Beckman ProteomLab XL-I analytical centrifuge equipped with the fluorescence detection system from Aviv Biomedical. The fluorescence detection system dramatically increases the sensitivity and the specificity of analytical ultracentrifugation measurements, allowing the analysis of much more diluted samples as well as more complex interacting systems. We purchased the instrument in 2010 and sell for 85000 CHF or best offer.

Please contact Mr. Ashwani Sharma at ashwani.sharma at psi.ch<mailto:ashwani.sharma at psi.ch> if interested.