[RASMB] Ken van Holde

Walter Stafford wstafford3 at walterstafford.com
Sun Nov 10 18:35:26 PST 2019

Sad news, indeed. Ken had a strong and lasting influence on many scientific careers, including my own. I remember his especially lucid lectures in the Physiology Course in Woods Hole in 1968 and years following. His influence lives on through his books and his students.

Walter Stafford
wstafford3 at walterstafford.com

"The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but things you do for others remain as your legacy." --Kalu Ndukwe Kalu