[RASMB] AUC measurements in CsCl?

Prevelige, Peter Edward, Jr prevelig at uab.edu
Thu Jun 6 16:53:27 PDT 2019

Hi John

There is a body of literature on this. We have relatively recently published a paper using SedV to size phage chromosomes (at ~45Kbp perhaps somewhat larger than your target). However, you might find some hints and hopefully some useful references in it.  https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0042682217300673?via%3Dihub

Best,

Peter

Sent from my iPad