[RASMB] Fluorescent AUC

John J. Correia jcorreia at umc.edu
Mon Feb 26 15:49:42 PST 2018

Slight problem Chad - Aviv appears to be going out of business, so you cannot use them as a vendor. Tom Laue does have a new box with FDS optics working, so you will have to talk to Spin Analytical about availability and pricing. Beckman is talking about building their own FDS system, but the time line is not at all clear.