[RASMB] British Biophysical Society Biennial Meeting

Olwyn Byron Olwyn.Byron at glasgow.ac.uk
Tue May 29 01:50:50 PDT 2018

Dear All,

With apologies for cross-posting, since I have already sent this to some of you individually: attached is a poster for the upcoming British Biophysical Society Biennial Meeting which takes place in Southampton (UK) 11-13 July 2018.
Could I ask you to please print a copy and post it somewhere prominent?
I hope some of you can make it along to what is always a very rewarding, stimulating and friendly meeting.

All best wishes,
Olwyn
Olwyn Byron, PhD

Professor of Biophysics
Chair, British Biophysical Society

School of Life Sciences
College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences
Sir Graeme Davies Building, University of Glasgow
120 University Place, Glasgow G12 8QQ, Scotland, UK

+44 (0)141 330 3752 or +44 (0)7545 766462
olwyn.byron at glasgow.ac.uk<mailto:olwyn.byron at glasgow.ac.uk>
http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/lifesciences/staff/olwynbyron/

Follow us on twitter @BritBiophysSoc

[University of Glasgow: The Times Scottish University of the Year 2018]