[RASMB] vbar of glycosylated proteins

Rocco Mattia mattia.rocco at hsanmartino.it
Mon May 21 11:46:40 PDT 2018

If I may add a further bit of advice, if you know the composition (%-wise) of the different carbohydrate units present in you protein, you can further fine tune your mw estimation by using the individual vbar values. There are some differences in that value for, say, mannose, N-acetyl glucosammine, and sialic acid...

Best - Mattia