[RASMB] vbar of glycosylated proteins

Laue, Thomas Tom.Laue at unh.edu
Fri May 18 12:09:50 PDT 2018

Hi Bo-
I know that Steve Shire did some work on how to quantitate the CHO on proteins. I don't have the reference. John Philo may have done work on this as well.
I'm not sure what you mean by 'the effect of glycosylation' and how it might differ depending on the solvent, but the change in vbar with solvent will be small (except in high density solvent), unless the CHO is charged, when it will depend on the salt type and concentration.
Best wishes,
Tom