[RASMB] Organic solvents in velocity runs

Lake Paul lake.n.paul at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 06:52:33 PST 2018

John,

Additionally, what you have to worry about is the warping of the charcoal
Epon centerpieces with DMSO etc. When it comes to the DMSO, chloroform,
DMF, and toluene, I used the Al centerpieces (I know they are tedious, but
you don't have to worry about the organics interacting e.g. softening the
centerpieces). These have all been for SV experiments.

Lake