[RASMB] Organic solvents in velocity runs

Lake Paul lake.n.paul at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 06:47:33 PST 2018

John,

Peter wrote a paper that deals with compressibility of organics (Biophys
Chem.
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=compressibility+of+organic+peter+schuck>
2004
Mar 1;108(1-3):201-14.).

He also touched upon density in this paper (Biophys Chem.
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15043929> 2004 Mar 1;108(1-3):187-200.)

As for the attachment of the exhaust to a fume hood I have never done it!

Lake