[RASMB] DM (not DDM)

Chad Brautigam Chad.Brautigam at UTSouthwestern.edu
Fri Jan 12 11:46:17 PST 2018

Hi, All,

Sorry to ask a very typical question, but hours of googling have only brought frustration.  Does anybody know of a published vbar for decyl maltoside?  I see plenty of information for its big brother, DDM, but not much for DM.

I saw in the RASMB archives that Ariel Warshel and John Harlan referred to unpublished values in the 0.795 to 0.815 range, but I can't find any published reference for those.

Cheers,
Chad

Chad A. Brautigam, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Macromolecular Biophysics Resource
Departments of Biophysics and Microbiology
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX, 75390-8816
Rm. ND10.214B
Phone:  214-645-6384