[RASMB] importing data into SEDPHAT

Elizabeth.RODRIGUEZ at ucb.com Elizabeth.RODRIGUEZ at ucb.com
Wed Nov 29 08:25:18 PST 2017

Dear All,
I am currently trying to do a global analysis on AUC, DLS, CD and florescence data set in sedphat, but I am having problems issues converting to .dlsdat (using DLS tools on sedfit). Once I see that a new file has been created with extension .dlsdat, I try to import this new file into sedphat and it keeps on giving me an error and does not load the data. Is this issues with the DLS data in the .txt file? is there a certain way the columns should be arranged or the data formatted for sedfit or sedphat to recognise it?
any help will be much appreciated.
Best wishes,
Liz
UCB Celltech is the UK branch of UCB Pharma S.A., a company registered in Belgium with registered offices at All?e de la Recherche 60, 1070 Brussels, Belgium, KBO/BCE nr. 0403.096.168, RPR/RPM Brussels.
UCB Celltech's UK branch registration number is BR009137 and its UK representative office is at 208 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 3WE.

(Ref: #*CUK0308) [Ref-CUK0308]
Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies which may be in your possession. UCB screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. UCB accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail. (Ref: #*UG1107) [Ref-UG1107]