[RASMB] Job advertisement at F- Hoffmann - La Roche in Basel/Switzerland

Huber, Sylwia sylwia.huber at roche.com
Mon Aug 14 00:02:53 PDT 2017

Dear All,

we have open position in our laboratory and looking for highly motivated
candidate:

The position is:

*Senior Research Associate in Drug Discovery Biophysics*

and hier ist the link to apply online:

http://www.roche.com/careers/jobs/jobsearch/job.htm?id=E-2100560003&locale=en&title=Senior+Research+Associate+in+Drug+Discovery+Biophysics
.

In case you are interested in that position, please apply online (it is
mandatory). You can also send me additionally your CV in order to
accelerate hiring process (please do it asap).
If you need any additional questions to the position you can also e-mail me.

Best regards,
Sylwia

*Dr. Sylwia Huber*
Principal Scientist, *Biophysics Team Head*
Roche Innovation Center Basel
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Chemical Biology
Building 65/203, Grenzacherstrasse 124
CH-4070 Basel, Switzerland
Phone: +41/61/6879507