[RASMB] sednterp dead?

Chad Brautigam Chad.Brautigam at UTSouthwestern.edu
Wed Mar 8 10:45:56 PST 2017

Hi, All,

I have happily been using the web version of SEDNTERP for a while, now, but I can't find it now.  Links to BITC versions appear to be broken.  The download from John Philo's page won't install on my modern computers.

For now, I have a version on an old XP laptop that I can use, but that seems less ideal.  Does anyone know what's going on?

Apologies if I've missed an announcement to this effect on this list or elsewhere.  My spam filter is getting very aggressive.

Thanks,
Chad

Chad A. Brautigam, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Director, Macromolecular Biophysics Resource
Departments of Biophysics and Microbiology
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX, 75390-8816
Rm. ND10.214B
Phone:  214-645-6384