[RASMB] Taylor Dispersion SPR instrument

Patrick ENGLAND patrick.england at pasteur.fr
Thu Mar 2 00:36:54 PST 2017

Dear all,

The SensiQ is now again on the market and sold by ForteBio/Pall.
See: http://www.fortebio.com/news_details.html?id=49

I evaluated the Taylor dispersion gradient set-up a few years ago, but apparently, it has been significantly improved now, and would deserve to be re-tested.

Best,
Patrick

Patrick ENGLAND

Chair of the ARBRE-MOBIEU European network

ARBRE : Association of Resources for Biophysical Research in Europe
MOBIEU : Molecular Biophysics in Europe

Web-site : http://www.arbre-mobieu.eu<http://www.arbre-mobieu.eu/>

Mailing address :
Biophysics of Macromolecules and their Interactions
Institut Pasteur
25 rue du Docteur Roux
75015 Paris
France