[RASMB] Taylor Dispersion SPR instrument

John Sumida jpsumida at uw.edu
Wed Mar 1 13:25:37 PST 2017

Dear RASMB,

This is not a question related to AUC.

I am evaluating an instrument that uses a dispersion cell to inject a
concentration gradient in a single injection to perform an SPR experiment.
This would be similar to the SensiQ instrument that is no longer on the
market.  I would love to get a sense of the utility of operating an
instrument such as this in core lab environment.  I am particularly
interested in assessing if this is truly a high throughput approach and how
robust the approach is with respected to small molecules which may need DMSO
in solution for solubility.

Thank you for your time and comments in advance

Best regards,

John Sumida

Molecular Analysis Facility

University of Washington